Top Maui Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Maui Tours
Enjoy a ‘front-row seat’ for Maui’s epic sunset accompanied by handcrafted cocktails and snacks during this sailing cruise from Kaanapali Beach. Enjoy views of nearby Lanai, Molokai, and Kahoolawe from your boat, cocktail and food in hand, as the Hawaiian sky puts on its nightly display. Snacks, unlimited alcoholic drinks, and non-alcoholic beverages are all included.
A trip to Molokini Crater grants visitors the chance to take in scenic ocean views from a catamaran and discover the world below the surface while snorkeling at the underwater lava formations of Turtle Town. The calm water and bountiful marine life make this an ideal snorkeling spot for everyone from first-timers to long-time snorkeling enthusiasts. Plus, a guide provides security and instruction for beginners.
Leave behind the crowds of Ka’anapali Beach and spend the evening on a sunset cruise off the coast of Maui. The perfect romantic evening out, this sunset cruise offers unmatched island views, photo opportunities, and even the chance to spot whales (December–April).
Go snorkeling off the coast of Maui on this boat tour on board 'the Malolo,' a 55-foot (17-meter) power catamaran. Cruise to one of two snorkeling sites—either Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens—where you can swim along the reef system to watch for colorful fish and other marine life. The location is selected by the captain depending on the daily conditions. If you're lucky, you may spot turtles or whales, too. Equipment and instructions are provided by the crew. Lunch (hot dog and soda) by selecting the upgrade option when booking.
Discover the amazing array of marine life that populates Maui’s Molokini Crater during this small-group snorkeling trip. Head by boat to this long-extinct volcanic crater just off Maui, a top-notch snorkeling site where visibility often surpasses 180 feet (55m). Among the many creatures you may spot during your adventure are rays, tropical fish and variety of other wildlife. Finish your trip at ‘Turtle Town,’ another well-known snorkel site where you can glide through the water with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Your snorkel trip also includes, breakfast, lunch, local guide and snorkel equipment.
Watch the Hawaii sunset aboard a sailing catamaran while listening to live music for a fun twist on the conventional sunset cruise. Depart from Kaanapali Beach and soak in great views of Maui as popular local performers play traditional, contemporary, and reggae versions of favorite songs. Your sailing cruise includes an open bar with drinks and 'pupus' (appetizers).
Hawaii is a major destination for relaxation and fun times—and this Maui sunset dinner cruise allows you to let loose and enjoy yourself while visiting the island. Step aboard a ship that cruises by the Na Pali coast, and take in views during sunset as you feast on your dinner of choice. Dance to live music, sip on two free drinks from a full bar, and create your own memorable experience on the water.
Snorkeling in Molokini Crater is undeniably one of the best parts about visiting Maui. Here in this crescent, submerged volcano off Maui’s southern coastline, over 250 species of fish inhabit a world-class reef. Experience water so exceptionally clear you can see down 75 feet, and swim with schools of tropical fish while cruising the vibrant reef. You can also just sit and suntan on the deck, with sweeping views of Haleakala set just off the back of the boat.
Imagine swimming in a sunken volcano that teems with thousands of fish, while splashing in crystal clear water. On this Molokini snorkeling tour, cruise out to the crater, before jumping in the crystalline waters and scouring the colorful reef. Make a second stop dependent upon conditions, and search for turtles at Turtle Town or a spot named Coral Gardens. This family-friendly Maui activity is one of the island's most popular, and an unforgettable day of exploring the underwater world.
Catch an exciting peek at the underwater world on this whale-watching cruise in Maui. Your excursion includes narration from your captain and crew, as you learn more about these majestic creatures. Enjoy stunning views and photo opportunities while traveling along Maui’s exquisite coastline. Your family-friendly cruise comes with a guarantee that you spot a whale during your adventure.
Sail to one of Hawaii's less-frequented islands on this snorkeling tour form Lahaina to Lanai, or the Pineapple Island. Snorkel beneath 300-foot tall cliffs near Shark Fin and Manele Bay, and look out for sightings of Lanai's resident pod of Spinner dolphins. This tour also includes breakfast and lunch to fuel a full day of fun.
Get off the beaten path to explore the wild side of Molokini on this half-day adventure from Maui. The small, crescent-shaped island of Molokini is an extinct volcanic crater with a thriving coral reef, home to more than 250 species of fish and 38 species of coral. Hop aboard a 54-foot, single-deck catamaran and jump in the water for a snorkel at the Turtle Arches reef. Then, cruise around Molokini's rugged, red rock back wall, home to a variety of seabirds. Snorkeling equipment plus a continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and refreshments are included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Maui?
The best Lunch Cruises in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Lunch Cruises in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Lunch Cruises in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Molokini Crater and South Maui Coast Adventure from Kihei
- Sunset Cruise with Live Music and Open Bar from Ka’anapali Beach
- Four Winds II Molokini Snorkeling Tour from Maalaea Harbor
- From Ma'alaea Harbor: Molokini & Turtle Town Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Malolo
- From Lahaina Harbor: Lanai Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter Aboard Quicksilver
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Wailea Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Beach Tours & Tickets
- Little Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kapalua Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- Waihee Ridge Trail Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Maui Ocean Center Tours & Tickets
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Hanakao'o Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Tours & Tickets
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Kahului Tours & Tickets
- Haleakala National Park Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets