Oahu to Honolulu Hale
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Honolulu Hale Tours
On this day trip from the Big Island to Oahu and Pearl Harbor, experience the site of the Japanese attack that shook an entire nation, and stand in the spot on the USS 'Missouri' where the Japanese eventually surrendered. You’ll later experience historic sites in downtown Honolulu, from the gorgeous Westminster Abbey of the Pacific to America’s only royal palace. This moving Pearl Harbor tour from Kona concludes with a visit to Punchbowl Cemetery before heading back to the Big Island that night.
Explore the sites of Pearl Harbor and downtown Honolulu on this tour from Waikiki. YYou'll board the USS Missouri, visit the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to learn about the rich history of WWII. Plus, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Honolulu to see attractions such as the King Kamehameha Statue and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl Cemetery).
Combine visits to downtown Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, and the USS Arizona during a half-day tour departing from Waikiki or Kahala. In a climate-controlled tour vehicle, travel between the area's disbursed landmarks, spending time listening to your guide's informative commentary at each. Round-trip transportation from Waikiki and Kahala hotels provided.
See Oahu’s historic sites and scenic highlights on a full-day trip from Kauai that includes Pearl Harbor, Honolulu and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Travel through the poignant WWII-era history of the Hawaiian Islands, from the 1941 attack on the USS Arizona to the 1945 armistice signing aboard the USS Missouri. Get a glimpse of Oahu’s royal and colonial past in downtown Honolulu then reflect on aisles of gravestones and the heartrending “courts of the missing,” a remarkable memorial to soldiers lost in the war.
Based on the fact that all of our tours are private, you go at your own pace and go where you want to, when you want to. Want to skip something? No problem! Want to go somewhere different? No worries! Our tour guides and vehicles provide a welcome change to traditional bus tours that last the entire day and stick to cookie-cutter itineraries. If you're looking for something more custom and unique, this exclusive Full Circle Island Tour From Waikiki is the perfect way to experience Oahu in one day, creating memories that'll last a lifetime!
Combine visits to three of Oahu's important landmarks, each honoring significant events in American history: the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, the Battleship Missouri, and the USS Arizona Memorial. This 8-hour tour allows you to see all three sites, with transportation in between, in addition to a tour of downtown Honolulu. Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels included.
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets