- Take a walking and riding tour Atlanta
- Discover historic Atlanta, from a Civil War Battlefield to a Civil Rights city
- Visit some of the city’s most famous attractions
- Educational experience for the entire family
- Private guide ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
The National Park Service parking lot is located next to the library
What To Expect
Some of the stops will include the Stacks at Fulton Cotton Mill, a historic building established in the late 19th century and transformed into loft homes; Inman Park, a neighborhood on the east side of the city and the site of the Battle of Atlanta; Oakland Cemetery, the final resting place for various historical figures including Civil War soldiers, Margaret Mitchell (the author of ‘Gone with the Wind’) and many others; the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, which serves as the birthplace, church, and final resting place of the leader of the Civil Rights movement; the Sweet Auburn Curb Market, Atlanta's only public market; and more.
A pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points is provided. Bottled water and snacks are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2-guest per booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands