- Small-group tour (maximum 14): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about local wildlife and history from your guide
- Includes light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages: no need to bring your own
- Snorkel in calm waters: Suitable for all levels of experience
Departure & Return
Please refer to the detailed confirmation email that WE will send you once you provide all of the necessary details to finalize your reservation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No travelers with recent surgeries of any kind
- Not recommended for travelers with sever motion sickness
- Due to Insurance, NO PREGNANCIES (no matter how far along) are permitted on the boat. If you are pregnant, consider our "Guided Shore Snorkel" instead.
- This tour has a weight limit of 300lbs MAXIMUM.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not for people with mobility issues
- Not for people with walkers and wheel chairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Z Tourz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff