Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a snorkeling adventure from Maui
- See more than 250 species of fish
- Get up close with wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkeling equipment included
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
PWF retail store in Ma'alaea Harbor Shops next to Maui Ocean Center Aquarium shared parking Check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For each paying adult, 1 child ages 6 and under goes free. All children must be on the order/voucher as they account for a seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- To protect the reef environment and in support of the statewide ban on sunscreens, we will no longer allow the use of any non-reef safe sunscreen on board any snorkel eco tours. 4oz Reef safe sunscreen will be available on board for $13
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Weather plays a huuge factor here, proceed only if you’re okay not seeing what you want." See review
- "Go on the early trip to beat the other boats." See review
- "The water is very clear and there are fish to see, however unless you swim close to the rocks, this is very difficult in the rough conditions, you don't see as much." See review